Filming the first installment of his online leadership series in Las Vegas, Drew Dudley walks us through the value of perseverance, resilience and moving forward in a post-election America.
This week’s values:
A commitment to overcoming obstacles and enduring discomfort.
Questions that operationalize “perseverance:”
- How did I keep stepping instead of stopping today?
A commitment to recovering from setbacks and building and maintaining momentum.
Questions that operationalize “resilience:”
- What did I do today to honour my commitment to be okay?
- What did I do today to make ‘it’ just a little bit better?
In this video, Drew:
- Discusses his response upon learning the results of the US election after a long flight
- Examines the similar challenges presented by democracy and values-based decision making
- Shares his problem with the candidates in most elections
- Defines two key values he feels will be necessary over the next four years, and provides key questions to help you live them
- Provides an important revision to an assertion he made in the vlog